Monday, May 3, 2010

Running: Day Fifteen

Today we ran ten minutes, jogged 4 minutes, and then ran another 10 minutes. Not going to lie, my calves are aching right now. But we did it, even though there were many times I didn't think I could keep going. It's so nice to have friends run with me, because they keep going, and therefore I keep going.

Which is very much so like life. "Running" life alone, without community, is basically futile. You can't make it. Stuff happens, to keep my blog G-rated, and you want to give up. But when you have community and others who are running just like you, you have no choice but to keep going. When you say, "I can't go another step", they are there to say yes you can. And we can. And we will do this.

I love how life is such a beautiful picture of what God intended.

No comments:

Post a Comment