Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Books! (And this time with pictures!)

So I'm back on my laptop, and blogger has decided to let me post pictures again!  Wahoo!  Here are some of the books I'm reading to help me with my weight loss and running endeavors!

These are the running books:




And I also am trying to lose weight- about 70 total pounds to be exact!  I've already lost about 12, and I'm realllllllly trying to watch what I eat.  So I bought a couple of cookbooks to help!  



Tonight we are having Soft Tacos with Tilapia and Chile-Lime Mayonnaise!  If you think I'm excited... you are correct.  We'll see if they're any good.  

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you Jo! I just got the Runner's World book so let me know what you think.

    You should start posting your healthy recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a good idea- do you think it's okay though since they're from a cookbook? Is that like plagiarizing??

    ReplyDelete