Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Running!

First, let me start by saying that I am typing this on my iPad, so please forgive any errors in spelling and grammar. That being said, here we go!

This week I've been faithful to stick to the Coach to 5K plan. I downloaded the FREE app C25K, and let me just tell you, it's awesome! I love that it tells you when to walk and when to run. I also invested the $0.99 for the GPS function. So now the app also tells me how far I've gone and my pace for walking and for running. It's really great! If you need something to help you I highly recommend downloading that app.

I've also bought some running books! I would post pictures of these books, but I can't figure out how to do it! Sorry!

Justin bought me Absolute Beginner's Guide to Half-Marathon Training. I've been reading it, and so far it's pretty good. I also bought Runner's World Complete Guide for Women's Running (I think that's what it's called) and The Non-Runner's Marathon Handbook (again, I think that's the title). I'm super pumped to read these. I'll keep you posted about them.

Hopefully I'll keep feeling good about running. I'm really worried about losing steam and giving up. I certainly don't want to, but I know how difficult running can be.




No comments:

Post a Comment