Friday, August 19, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Well, I haven't blogged in awhile... my apologies.  I haven't had a ton to say, and I've been super anxious about school, and therefore, have left you all hanging in suspense of what is going on in my life!!  I know- it was a terrible thing to do, and I'm so sorry.

So, today, I'm going to do Fill in the blank Friday!

Linking up with Tara!

1. My idea of pure perfection is Sugarbrown's chai tea latte and a good book.

2. Communication/Organization makes the world go 'round.

3. If it weren't for lack of space and money I'd probably have over 1,000 purses.

4.  Bloggers are so fun!  I need more blogs to follow.

5. If I had $9 I'd buy you Essie mochacino nail polish.

6. I'm glad it's Friday because I love lazy weekends!

7. Something I'm excited about is going to IU!


What are some of your blanks?

What are you doing this weekend?

What are your favorite blogs?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE lazy weekends too. Bring it on. Hope that you have a relaxed and fun one!

    ReplyDelete