Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Vacation Part Two

So after being in Red River, NM for a week Justin, his family, and I all drove back to Lubbock.  We were only in Lubbock for a night, but we definitely made sure to get some Rosa's!  Oh it was delicious and so worth it.


The next morning Justin had to fly back to Indiana for work, so I was on my own.  I drove to Dallas to spend some time with my family.  It was great- I absolutely love my family so it was really nice to spend some time with them.

After a few days I drove to Midland for Stephanie Munsell's wedding!  It was so fun.  Everything went so smoothly, and she looked stunning.

I got there on Thursday, and we had Stephanie's lingerie shower and bachelorette party.  It was a blast!  I am good friends with most of the other bridesmaids, so it was super fun to see all of them and catch up.




Friday we got our nails done, hung out, and then had the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner.  It was a very fun, relaxing day.

Saturday was THE DAY.  The wedding day!  We got our hair done, hung out at the church, ate some lunch, did our make-up, and then walked down the aisle.  The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and so God honoring.  Stephanie and Ryan have such a love and passion for the Lord, and it was great to see that reflected in the ceremony.  I could see Ryan throughout the ceremony, and he was just so focused and serious, yet so incredibly happy.  It was lovely.

The reception was really fun.  The food was so good, and it was fun to just hang out!

All in all, it was a fabulous wedding weekend!


Sunday morning I headed back to Dallas.  I got to see my best friend Carrie and her two sweet kiddos, which was really awesome.  I loved getting to spend just a little more time in Dallas.

Overall, it was such an awesome vacation.  I was glad to get home though, and sleep in my own bed.

1 comment:

  1. loooove the new blog look!

    And it really may be my favorite picture ever of you and Justilini.

    And we should have taken some pictures of you and the babies when you were here! Why didn't we think of that?

    (by the way, LK was asking me today if we could go see the dolphins...Amazing memory that girl!)

    ReplyDelete