Friday, March 12, 2010

These are a Few of My Favorite Things

1. My husband (duh)
2. My church
3. Books- and I must expound on this point. I love everything about books. I love the way they look, the way they smell, the way they stand or lay on a shelf, and of course, most importantly, what's inside of them.
4. Words and vocabulary
5. Multiple choice quizzes that don't count for a grade and are about the most random topics. (Check out The Pioneer Woman for some fun ones with prizes attached!)
6. Fresh flowers- tulips in particular.
7. The color green
8. My Honda Element
9. The Czech Republic
10. Teaching
11. Candles (OBSESSED)
12. Harry Potter
13. Movies- especially cheesy chick flicks
14. Decorating
15. Real Simple magazine
16. Music
17. Different views on issues
18. Debating (direct correlation with #17)
19. The sixth graders hot chocolate (I am drinking some as I write)
20. The Ocean's 11 series
21. Washington, DC
22. My dogs
23. College- particularly Texas Tech!
24. The Lubbock sky
25. Riding my bike
26. My bed
27. Grr, my teddy bear that my dad gave me the day I was born
28. Laura Kate Wiley (and her mom's cool too)
29. Photography- and I am making myself promise to start taking more pictures again!
30. My family
31. Red River, NM
32. Fishing (see #32)
33. Colorado
34. Fun jewelry
35. Gilmore Girls
36. Adventures
37. You've Got Mail- classic
38. The smell after it rains
39. Disney
40. Jim Shore
41. Vacation
42. Learning
43. Target
44. Ikea
45. Dance parties
46. Sugarbrown's Coffee- however, my favorites are the Chai Tea Latte and the Mango smoothie
47. Chaco's
48. My IU Snuggie
49. Growth Group
50. iPod

That's all for now. I'll do another similar post later.

No comments:

Post a Comment