Sunday, April 11, 2010

Running: Day Six

Today I chose to go run rather than sit on my couch and watch TV. For me, that was huge. I still do not love running, and today was a really hard day for some reason, but I still chose to go! I really had to work on focusing and controlling my mind to keep going. But I did it! And I am very proud of myself.

I bought two Under Armour "heat gear" shirts, and so far I love them. It makes a huge difference when it is warm and humid outside. For whatever reason I find myself frequently running in the heat of the day, and I am naturally a sweater, so these shirts are great for me.

I still need to invest in some good shoes- hopefully that can happen in the near future because my legs are hurting with my current shoes.

Tuesday starts week three, and the running plan goes up a level!

No comments:

Post a Comment