Saturday, April 3, 2010

Running: Day Three

Yesterday I ran for the third day! I am really glad that we have stayed committed to this goal of a 5K and are making time for running.

The only problem I'm really facing so far (aside from the fact that I am severely out of shape) is that I have a huge blister on the bottom of my right foot under my big toe. I think this means I need to get new shoes! But my frugal husband thinks it means I just need to get some sort of shoe inserts. So all of you runners out there- what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. I think you should tell your sweet, frugal, expensive sport (biking) loving husband of yours to support your new efforts to get in shape and buy you some new shoes.

    In the mean time I would put duct tape on the blister (unless the above said husband would spend more for some mole skin). I promise it will help.

    so so proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete